14 Moments When Being a Real Estate Agent Is Like Starring in a Horror Movie
Life as an agent is never dull. Sometimes it’s downright thrilling! And we’re not just talking about those moments when you help clients find their dream homes, or get a listing sold with multiple offers in two days…
…sometimes it’s more like being the lead in a spine-tingling horror movie.
Here’s 14 things that make real estate agents want to scream and scram!
1. Dealing with homeowners who want to be there for every showing
2. Getting to a showing to find the “friendly” dog is more like Cujo
3. Venturing down into dark, unfinished basements
4. Dealing with people who bring their children to an open house
5. Receiving a low-ball offer that makes your head spin
6. Meeting neighbors who are an absolute “nightmare”
7. Home inspections revealing unexpected plumbing issues
8. Overcoming serious lack of curb appeal
9. Convincing homeowners to tidy up the backyard
10. Addressing pest issues
11. Taking tough phone calls at all hours of the day and night
12. Having a hot prospect who suddenly disappears
13. Working with clients who have unusual taste
14. Having a friend pick your brain for information…only to hire another agent
The post 14 Moments When Being a Real Estate Agent Is Like Starring in a Horror Movie appeared first on Lighter Side of Real Estate.
This content was originally published here.